THE BASIC AIM OF YCF IS TO EDUCATE THE PEOPLE SPECIALLY THE RURAL AREAS ABOUT SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF CANCER, CATCH THE CANCER AT AN INITIAL STAGE & HELP CANCER PATIENTS TO GET THEMSELVES TREATED AT AN AFFORDABLE COST. HENCE THE SLOGAN
SPREADING AWARENESS & FIGHTING CANCER
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
1. To create awareness in general public about the warning signs of cancer.
2. To organise regular cancer detection camps in rural areas.
3. To train the paramedical staff to detect cancer at an early stage.
4. To form tie-ups with diagnostic centres to provide low cost cancer care
5. To provide affordable palliative care to terminally ill cancer patients
6. To promote treatment at low cost cancer centres.
In order to achieve these objectives all the members of YCF have decided to collectively divide the plan of activities into 3 phases :